Friday, August 1, 2008

Bennison Fabrics

Another fine fabric maker Bennison tops my favorites. They are well know for their custom dyed and hand silk screen printed linen and silk fabrics.


I'm quite fond of this Bennison Pandaranda on beige linen. At around $240/yard that would be somewhere between $3500 and $4000 for two curtain panels.

A rectangular boudoir pillow would be a mini-splurge and look great with my dark chocolate painted bedroom (Ralph Lauren Tortoise) and white with flax stitching Restoration Hardware hotel bedding.

I'll have to settle for inexpensive yet pretty Oyster Tuscany linen for my curtains and roman shades.

2 comments:

Betsey said...

Jennifer, If you like fabrics check out thibautdesign.com. They have some fun, bold designs.

Happy Home said...

yes love thibaut. thanks for the tip betsey.