Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bachelor Pad Update


Here is a rough unstyled photo of the bachelor's living room in progress. I helped him select the sofa, console, coffee table and rug. Before I snaped this pic on my phone I threw a few books on the table just to show him how he could warm up the space and personalize the room. But I didn't have the time to make it pretty.


He picked up some great photography when he was in Cuba and is working on getting that framed. On the sofa now are pillows he previously owned but I'd like to see a suzani draped over the back. Perhaps something similar to Nate Berkus's suzani - see it on the sofa at the bottom of the photo.


There are several interesting suzanis on ebay like this one.


We ordered this gorgeous Oly leather chair which should arrive soon.

No comments: